Happy Valentine Days !

Happy Valentine Days !
Coming soon The Sims 3 Khun Family Story

Read First

I don't use this story and name of the main characther as a potrait of somebody's life or to improve a number of visitors to visit my blog. This all is just for fun and i don't own copyright for the sims 3. I just copyrighted for some editing photos and story here.
Just have fun !

Regards,

Blog Owner

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Sims 3 Khun Miscellaneous : Khun Photoshoot White Concept

Before i launch my story on January, i want to show you some photoshoot i've been taken during the making of my story. This time, i've taken photoshoot for white concept. Why it should be white concept? I really miss a white snow in the sims 3, but sims 3 never make snow for their Christmas Edition. So i just take this photoshoot to remember of white snow, which is one of the trademark on Christmas. I make my hair more spiked, and wear a winter clothes in this photoshoot. Because i'm not a real model, I also did some silly pose with this photoshoot, hope you'll be like it people~ (i'm sorry that you can't resize it)






No comments:

Post a Comment