Happy Valentine Days !

Happy Valentine Days !
Coming soon The Sims 3 Khun Family Story

Read First

I don't use this story and name of the main characther as a potrait of somebody's life or to improve a number of visitors to visit my blog. This all is just for fun and i don't own copyright for the sims 3. I just copyrighted for some editing photos and story here.
Just have fun !

Regards,

Blog Owner

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Uncommited Short Movie Video


I will not say too much but, this is my first successful machinima video and the second project machinima video i've created.
It was take one week to made it and something awesome is, it won one of stuff autographed by the maker of "Uncommitted" song itself, Bruce "Automatic" Vandeerver.

Thanks Bruce, it made me feel awesome, that my creation is appreciated by a producer like you~!
That's A.W.E.S.O.M.E
Thanks anyway T______T

No comments:

Post a Comment