Happy Valentine Days !

Happy Valentine Days !
Coming soon The Sims 3 Khun Family Story

Read First

I don't use this story and name of the main characther as a potrait of somebody's life or to improve a number of visitors to visit my blog. This all is just for fun and i don't own copyright for the sims 3. I just copyrighted for some editing photos and story here.
Just have fun !

Regards,

Blog Owner

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Litte Angel

Recently almost a week ago i've been posted some photos to sims 3 wall to know how many people like my creation... One of three photos i've posted have a really good respond from people around the world in The Sims 3 page... I (shocked) didn't believe that will so many people liking my photos~!!!

One of the most liking photo is the photo of my litte angel (a.k.a my daughter), you maybe don't know about her yet, cause i haven't posted an introduce story about my family. (I'm sure will be up on this month, if i'm not busy ^^). These three photos i've posted was themed in Valentine, and its were posted to get to know some respond from people. And i was happy that the respond was good~=]

On 14th February i've decided to posted all the photos i've taken to this blog, and so much hope from me that you'll like it~=]

Please check these three photos up~=]

 13 likes (without me)

 12 people~=]

28 people~!!!
This one is the most adorable photos (according to audience's thoughts and likes)

For you, that know the photos and have liking one of them, i just wanna say "Thank You to Appreciate My Works~!!!" =]
Hoping for better photo taken and decor, will be up soon~

#NB : For video, i was cancelled it to upload on March, cause i still want to gain inspiration for better story and with better song and sound effects too (Cause an unique things can take a lot of time to be created). Hope it will be finished soon~=]

Happy Simming~=]

No comments:

Post a Comment